Ways to Stop The Stress
Everyone has stress at some point. Although you may not be able to eliminate the cause of your stress, you can work to relieve the effect it has on your mind and body.
1. START PLANNING EARLY – early planning will keep you ahead of the process. Planning will help to keep the stress away.
2. Hire a professional wedding planning.
3. GET REGULAR EXERCISE – People who exercise for 20 or 30 minutes at least 3 times a week can significantly reduce their stress. Any form of physical activity works, including walking, cycling, running or playing a team sport, such as soccer or basketball.
4. BE MINDFULL OF THE PRESENT – Stop worrying about the future or dwelling on the past. Pay attention to what’s happening now.
5. TAKE A DEEP BREATH – Deep breathing will help you to relax. Breath in deeply and slowly to a count of 8, holding your breath with your abdomen extended. Slowly exhale to count of 8, then repeat for 10 minutes.
6. PRAY – Saying a prayer or chanting a mantra can lower stress and help you feel calm and protected.
7. LIVE A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE – Take good care of yourself by getting enough sleep, eating a healthy diet, avoiding excess caffeine, alcohol, tobacco, and not abusing drugs.
8. PRACTICE YOGA – Yoga practice involves stretching and for forming different poses while keeping breathing slow and controlled. Yoga helps to bring a relaxed state into your daily life.
9. GO TO YOUR HAPPY PLACE – Guided imagery or visualization involves imagining a scene in which you will feel free of tension and stress. Close you eyes and imagine your special place, such as a beach, favorite vacation spot or wherever you like.